- Take pet bowls and any foodstuff bags inside overnight
- Clean up seed and hulls from below any bird feeders
- Clear away wood, brush, or weed piles
- Seal cracks in the foundations of your property
- Use squirrel-averse bird feeders
- Keep garbage stored in a shed or garage until collection day
- Place fences around both property margins and any valuable trees
If you have already been invaded, or would like further prevention advice, talk to our Best Pest Control teams in Montana: 406-635-8902, or Wyoming: 307-240-8075.